With the rapid development of technology, industrialization and automation are flourishing. The world ushers in the stage of sustainable development of energy demand and use. Energy conservation and consumption reduction have been deeply rooted in people’s hearts and embodied in the process of industrialization. Engineering plastics have an unparalleled density advantage compared with metal, and some of the excellent properties of engineering plastics can also meet the design requirements of products. Therefore, it has become the primary material selection for most of the product design, and the plastic bearing industry is also one of them, and it has done quite well.
In recent years, the rapid development of plastic engineering bearings has set off a trend of full application in all walks of life, and the market environment is becoming more and more stable: the ratio of steel plastic materials in developed countries in Europe and America is up to 4:6, and that in Germany is up to 3:7, and most of the equipment of plastic engineering bearings are in use; although some developing countries started late, they have developed rapidly, such as raw materials, modified factories, mold making, processing equipment Equipment, product application, and other aspects have been gradually improved to form a primary industrial chain. The use of equipment has become more and more extensive and rapid growth, thus creating a large number of imported plastic bearings to developed countries.
So what are the advantages of plastic bearings?
- The engineering plastic bearing is manufactured by open mold injection molding, with a short production cycle, fast production speed, low production cost, and excellent economy, easy to mass production, and large-scale production, effectively improving work efficiency and saving manufacturing cost.
- The engineering plastic bearing has a low density and light texture. In the high-speed rotating bearing, the starting torque is small, the bearing rotates flexibly, and the energy consumption is reduced. It is more suitable for the modern lightweight structure design trend.
- Low noise, quiet effect, engineering plastic bearing has sure vibration damping performance due to its material properties, which can significantly reduce the operation noise and improve the operating environment in the use process. It can meet the quiet needs of some scientific research institutions and hospitals.
- Engineering plastic bearing has high thermal stability and excellent dimensional stability, which is suitable for high and low-temperature environments. The temperature difference can reach – 250 ~ + 320 ℃, which can meet most of the working conditions.
- The engineering plastic bearing can choose different materials according to different performance requirements, which has not only good toughness, impact resistance, fracture resistance, but also has high rigidity, high hardness, and flexibility.
- The flexibility of product design is significant, which can be directly injected into the complex structure of the shape, to facilitate the optimal design of bearings.
Because of these advantages, plastic bearings can be used in the automobile industry, engineering manufacturing industry, home appliances industry, and so on. But at the same time, it is not omnipotent, so we must pay attention to fault detection when using, to prevent unnecessary loss.